Shraddha Arya is a television and film actress. She is known for television shows Kundali Bhagya, Kumkum Bhagya, Jokes Jokes, Your Pakhi, and Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki. Apart from television, she is also active in the film industry. She has done films in Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam languages including Hindi. Shraddha Arya was born on 17 August 1987 in New Delhi.
She has been very fond of acting since childhood. Shraddha received her early education from Delhi. After which she moved to Mumbai to earn a name in Glamor Industry. She received her Master of Arts degree in Economics from Mumbai University.
Family of Shraddha
All About Shraddha Arya
|Real Name||Shraddha Arya|
|Date of Birth||17 August 1987, 33 years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts in Economics (M.A.)|
|Debut||India’s Best Cinestar’s Search (2004) (Television Show)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, acting, and walking|
Shraddha Arya Career
She started her career as a contestant on the Zee TV channel show India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj. She was the first runner-up of the show. In 2006, Arya started her film career with the Tamil film Kalvanin Kadhali. In this Dilam, she appeared alongside South’s actor, director SJ Surya. After this film, she acted in various language films like Nishabd, Godava, Paathshaala, Kothi Muka, Romeo, Vande Maatharam, Double Decker, and Maduve Mane. But she did not gain fame in films.
In 2011, Arya shifted to the television industry. She was seen playing the lead character of Lakshmi in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki. This serial earned her a lot of fame. She joined television’s lead actresses. Arya was seen playing the lead actress in Tumhari Paakhi, Dream Girl, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, Kundali Bhagya after this show. Shraddha has participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 9 in 2019.
Hindi film: Nishabd (2007)
Kannada Film: Double Decker (2011)
Malayalam Film: Vande Mataram (2010)
Tamil film: Kalavanin Kadhali (2006)
Telugu Film: Godwa (2007)
Punjabi film: Banjara (2018)
|Height||5’6 ″ feet|
Social Media Handle
Shraddha Arya Instagram Account – Instagram
Facebook Account – Facebook
Marital Status and Net Worth Information
|Boyfriends||Jayant Ratti (NRI fiance; owner of Techjack Inc. in Atlanta Georgia)|
Alam Makkar (Entrepreneur, Lawyer)
|Salary (Approx)||Not known|
|Net Worth||Not known|
|Awards||Gold Awards (2014, 2018, 2019)|
Indian Telly Awards (2015)
Kalakar Awards (2018)
Some Interesting facts (information) related to Shraddha Arya
- Arya was born and brought up in Delhi.
- She started her career with the television reality show “India’s Best Cine Stars Ki Khoj”. She reached the final of this competition.
- Arya has also worked in the Punjabi music industry.
- Shraddha has advertised for many brands. Which includes HP, Hyundai, Visa card, etc.
- In 2006, she got a breakthrough in the film from the Tamil film Kalvanin Kadhali, in which he played Tina.
- She is one of the few selected actresses of television, who has worked in films of all languages of the South.
- In 2018, she appeared in the Punjabi film Banjara.
- She has also hosted a comedy television show Majak Mazak Mein. The show airs on Life OK.
- In 2019, Arya was seen as a contestant in Nach Baliye 9 with her boyfriend Alam Kakkar.